ACCOUNTING, BOOK KEEPING & FIXED ASSETS MANAGEMENT
Our professionals have a track record of working with companies to achieve global consistency in their financial accounting and reporting policies and practices.
We can help companies in the following areas:
- Financial accounting system design & implementation
- Setting up of accounting procedures
- Accounts updation on periodical basis
- Supervision and review of financial accounting records
Fixed Assets Verification and Reconciliation
Efficient and disciplined fixed asset management processes are key enablers to maintaining quality financial and management information. We are able to assist clients in constructing or reconstructing a complete and accurate fixed asset register, by physically verifying and tagging all fixed assets and recording each asset with its corresponding carrying value and useful life.
This assists in the following:
- Complying with regulatory requirements
- Improving of reporting
- Matching of physical assets to recorded assets.